Lunar calendar of operations on november 2022
Astrology even in the time of Hippocrates found out which sign of the Zodiac is responsible for certain organs in our body. Focusing on the lunar calendar, you can not perform operations: when the Moon in Aries: on the head; in Taurus: neck, tonsils, pharynx, shoulders, vocal cords; in Gemini: bronchi, lungs, hands; in Cancer: chest, stomach, lymph nodes, liver, gallbladder; in Leo: heart, spleen; in Virgo: appendicitis, the entire intestinal tract; in Libra: the kidneys, the groin area, the lower back; in Scorpio: the genitourinary system; in Sagittarius: thigh, tibia, liver, it is impossible to do manipulations connected with blood; in Capricorn: all bones of the skeleton, knee joints, tendons; in Aquarius: the shin and calf muscles, to avoid as much as possible the operation of the appendix, brain, nervous system and organs associated with blood pressure disorders; in Pisces: ankle joints, avoid operations of the lymphatic system.
There is a rule that bodies controlled by the opposite sign in relation to the one that is currently passing the Moon become less sensitive and therefore, procedures and operations can be performed with them. Opposite signs - for Aries it is Libra, for Taurus - Scorpio, for Gemini - Sagittarius, for Cancer - Capricorn, for Leo - Aquarius, for Virgo - Pisces. For example, the Moon in Aries is the right time for kidney surgery, the Moon in Libra is good for plastic surgery. Moon in Taurus - shows operations related to the genital area, but categorically can not operate on the glands of internal secretion. Moon in Gemini - all "bleeding" operations and liver operations are allowed. Moon in Cancer - it is allowed to treat and remove teeth. Operations of knee joints and tendons are shown, etc.
Operations are best done on the waning moon. Experience shows that complications and infections are more likely to occur with a young moon, the process of recovery is prolonged. In the full moon, strong bleeding is not excluded. Scarring of wounds with a young moon is more problematic, the danger of ugly scars increases. Therefore, the main rule remains: if possible, the operation should be carried out with the defective Moon.
It is advisable to avoid operations when the Moon is off course. Try not to fall under the surgeon's knife in the days of lunar and solar eclipses. Avoid adverse lunar days. Also, do not operate on your birthday, the day before and after it.
In the presented calendar all these basic rules are taken into account. Often this is enough to not fall into extremely unfavorable periods for operations and not to harm yourself. It is clear that it is not always possible to choose a day for the operation (there are also urgent cases), but if this possibility does appear - use it. City New York.
- Select the type of operation
- 1. General operations calendar.
- 2. Treatment is associated with the head, including the face, brain and upper jaw. Correction of a curved septum or cataract removal.
- 3. Treatment is associated with the throat, neck, ears, vocal cords, thyroid and tonsillar gland and lower jaw.
- 4. Treatment is associated with lungs, clavicles, hands, hands, shoulders and nervous system.
- 5. Treatment is associated with the chest area, stomach, upper lobes of the liver, esophagus, pancreas and internal reproductive organs, as well as cancer. Abortion or surgery for mastitis.
- 6. Treatment is associated with the heart and its diseases, aneurysms, back, including the vertebral region and the lateral sides of the body.
- 7. Treatment is associated with the intestines, lower lobes, appendices and solar plexus, as well as operations with diverticulitis.
- 8. Treatment is associated with the kidneys, lower back, buttocks, lumbar region, ovaries and veins.
- 9. Treatment is associated with the genitals, urinary puzer, rectum, external reproductive organs, adenoids, large intestine, groin and gemmoroy, rectal surgery or removal of stones from the bladder.
- 10. Treatment is associated with the hips, the upper legs, arteries and blood in general, the sacrum of the body.
- 11. Treatment is associated with the knees, lower legs, skin, bones and cuticles, removal of cartilage in the patella, dental treatment.
- 12. Treatment is associated with paws, shins, blood circulation and varicose veins, operonies on the Achilles or popliteal tendon.
- 13. Treatment is associated with the soles of the feet and toes.
|Events / Event Evaluation|
The Lunar Calendar for today
The lunar calendar for today will help you to know which lunar day is today, the phase of the moon, in which sign of the zodiac is the moon, the time of sunrise and sunset of the moon.Go to
Lunar Calendar of Health
Find out more about the favorable days for wellness activities from the lunar health calendar. Go
Lunar Calendar of Dental Treatment
In the lunar calendar, there are favorable days for dental treatment and periods when it is not necessary to go to the doctor. Go
Lunar Calendar of Nutrition and Weight Loss
Useful information about the relationship of the moon and nutrition, simple restrictions for effective weight loss. Go